Centralised Fleet Engineering Software
A centralised database provides many benefits to transport businesses, especially when offices and garages / depots are geographically dispersed.
Tracerit provides simple web forms to access company-wide fleet information. The information can be used to:
- maintain a single repository of the company fleet
- populate fleet data in other Tracerit modules such as incident management forms
- create on-vehicle asset templates to easily add new vehicles to the fleet
- manage and re-assign fleet to specific garages / depots
- maintain a library of per vehicle configuration including livery documents and OEM manuals
- help manage MOT and regular maintenance schedules using system generated alerts
- generate statistics such as average fleet age, split of vehicle type and MOT pass rates
If fleet information is managed in other applications e.g. accounts software, the data can be automatically imported into your Tracerit account, ensuring that garage staff have access to the most up-to-date fleet information in all of the modules that they have access to.
Arepo's flexible approach allows the Fleet Engineering module to be customised to your business needs. If you would like to discuss how Tracerit can help your transport business, please get in touch through our contact page or call +44 (0)20 7280 4390.