Engineering Manager Software
Arepo’s Tracerit software provides a centralised repository of information that is economically used across many software modules. The Engineering Manager module makes available certain important data for other modules (Incident Management, Asset Management, Driver Risk) to manage and maintain critical information about your fleet, and supplement it with additional software functionality.
Tracerit’s Engineering Manager module can provide:
- Vehicle assets per garage, operating company and region
- Critical fleet information such as make, model, registration details and MOT dates
- Reminders for key events to reduce the risk of non-compliance
- On-vehicle asset templates for each vehicle configuration
- Centralised repository of fleet documentation
- Alerts and bulletins broadcast for safety and compliance
Often operational staff involved with managing the fleet have responsibility for various elements of the depot environment. Their single login can be customised to provide access to all of the modules they require.
Fleet-related documentation can be stored, providing access across your business to the most up-to-date versions. This is particularly useful for Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Risk Assessments and Bulletins, where they need to be centrally controlled.
All standard document types can be stored and access provided and restricted to relevant staff as required.
Arepo's flexible approach allows the Engineering Manager module to be customised to your business needs. If you would like to discuss how Tracerit can help your transport business, please get in touch through our contact page or call +44 (0)20 7280 4390.