Mapping transport data
Mapping technology can deliver useful insights into many aspects of your transport data, as well as providing improved input of geographical information. Tracerit is integrated with web-enabled mapping services to assist information gathered and stored within your account.
The Mapping software module provides accounts with the following functions:
- Record and store map locations for all incidents
- Use auto-complete ‘smart input’ to select locations
- Generate heat map reports of key data such as incidents
- Identify high risk areas
- Import GPS coordinate data from telematics and smartphones
- Visual map reports of telematics and other data
Telematics software delivers a plethora of useful information. Using Tracerit’s integration services telematics data can be imported into your account. Data such as the locations of speeding offences or heavy braking events can then be overlaid with incident or near miss information, and a visual interpretation of the data displayed.
If you would like to discuss how the Mapping Module can help your transport business, please get in touch through our contact page or call +44 (0)20 7280 4390.